SF Funny Pack, waist bag, coyote, made by Combat Systems
The SF Funny Pack is a construction bag designed for covert use by officials.
Of course it is also perfect for daily use as an EDC bag. You can see a sample filling in the pictures.
- Dimensions: approx. 21 x 13 x 7 cm
- on the frontside is a big velcro loop field for our JTG patches
- adjustable and removable hip strap, ITW Nexus closures
- Tunnel opening behind the rear document pouch, so the Funny Pack can also be attached to a belt, e.g. be worn on the pants.
- On the back (facing the body) there is a document pocket that is closed with a YKK zipper with shrink tubing
- The main pocket has a YKK zipper that can be opened and closed on both sides with 2 sliders. Here, too, the zipper bars were made of paracord with a shrink sleeve for better handling with gloves.
- In the front area of the main pocket there is a spacious mesh pocket with a YKK zipper.
- In the area of the main compartment facing the body, there is a large main compartment, in front of it a two-part main compartment and in front of it a massive elastic elastic band with 5 subdivisions. A paracord loop was also sewn, e.g. as a key holder or to secure small items of equipment, by a GearKeamer.
- There is also a Molle strap on the side wings.
- The SF Funny Pack is handcrafted to a very high level, everything is provided with binding tape, etc.
- made from the best materials available for the government sector, orig. Cordura, YKK, ITW Nexus etc.
- weight 220 gr.
Important: the SF Funny Pack is of course delivered unfilled, i.e. the equipment and patches shown are not included in the scope of delivery.
Combat Systems has been a gear forge for government units for years and manufactures with modern machinery, but with the finest craftsmanship and is located in the CZ / Czech Republic.