Mk.II Combat Shirt, A-TACS AU
Uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specially to be worn under body armor.
Important: This high quality product is in Sale and the production is stoped. So this is a never coming back product. If you want this great item, please order very quick, the stock goes down every day. 3 Days after recieving the payment the shippment goes out to you.
Uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specially to be worn under body armor. Its anatomic fit provides great wearing comfort. The torso is made of Cordura Baselayer fabric, which has been developed for military use and won't melt or drip like polyester when exposed to thermal threats. Moisture wicking capability and sweat absorption in combination with soft feeling surface keeps dry and comfortable during your combat missions. Reinforced elbow areas can be equipped with removable elbow pads. Zip collar is designed to be worn in different varieties for your comfort and to prevent intrusion of dust. Shoulder area is seamless to avoid pressure marks when wearing a backpack. 'YKK' zippers and 'Coats' sewing threads have been processed, all main seams are triple stitched for extra durability.
- No Melt, No Drip performance torso
- Quick drying, soft and comfortable
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Feels like cotton but is much more durable
- Excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
- Athletic fit
- Asymmetric sleeve pocket design
- Allows to roll up the sleeves
- Sleeves and collar made of polycotton blend (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Torso made made of Cordura Baselayer (60% cotton, 40% nylon)
- 'YKK' zippers
- 'Coats' sewing threads
- Lining in elbow area made of Coolmax (100% polyester)