A positiv, blood type NightStripes, black with red blood type Logo
- Black Polyester Fabric Tape / Lasercut
- A positiv, red blood type Logo / Lettering / red Flex Foil
Quick identification of equipment, vest, helmet, watch, backpack, bags, shoes, etc. with your own blood group.
Scope of delivery: 1x NightSpripes in the description above.
Further pictures in the picture selection show application examples or e.g. further possible color variants.
Nightstripes® in a JTG special edition, pimp up your gear.
Perfect fit for MOLLE systems. For IFAK, backpacks, helmets, vests, bags, EDC gear, outdoor equipment and much more. Expand your gear / equipment with the Nightstripes, which are very easy and reliable to assemble or attach.
NightStripes are a perfect fit for Molle loops, simply fold behind the Molle loops and close with the push button.
The stripes are available in the following variants:
- flex Foil
- fluorescent (fluorine with 30 min luminosity after charging, repeatable)
- reflective according to Euro norm 471 and thus increased safety with restricted visibility
weight: 2 g
The NightStripes are made from high quality materials in Germany.
- IR material Made in Germany
- Flex or fluorine film (self-luminous), rechargeable. Washable up to 40 ° C and dry-cleanable
- Reflector foil meets the requirements of DIN EN 471
- Red flex foil: Washing test: Home lauderometer test: 40 degrees, more than 50 times, 30 minutes, the stripes with a red foil retain their color even after repeated washing cycles without fading, peeling or tearing.
- high quality ABS button lock
- certified polyester fabric
- only here the ORIGINAL in the JTG Edition (made for JTG)
- Made in Germany
The stripes are washable at 40 degrees if they are very dirty.
Please keep away from small children and make sure that the strips or buttons are not swallowed.
Upon receipt, please check that the buttons are firmly seated again. If something should come off, simply contact us. A high quality standard and satisfaction is important to us.
NightStripes are not PPE (personal protective equipment)